The Ministry of Europe and Overseas Affairs (MEAE) in partnership with the Ministry of Greater Training for Analysis and Innovation (MESRI) have launched a visiting fellowship program to welcome younger researchers wishing to hold out their analysis in France as a part of a “One Well being” method.
Software Deadline: sixteenth January 2023
Eligibility: Overseas researchers who fulfil the next circumstances can apply:
- having a doctoral diploma for lower than 5 years
- being solely of overseas nationality
- not have resided in France after September 1st 2022 (for greater than 90 days)
A analysis keep conference with the host establishment will probably be established between the establishments and the laureates and can element particularly the means made accessible by the laboratory in order that the researcher can perform the analysis mission.
Variety of Awards: 40 fellowships will probably be awarded to the younger researchers over a 12-month interval from Sept 2023.
Worth of Award: The fellowship contains the next advantages:
– Month-to-month allowance of 2,500 euros
– Shifting allowance of 500 euros
– Help for social safety protection
– Help for medical health insurance
A visiting fellowship settlement with the French host establishment will probably be established between the establishments and the laureates. It would specify the means and sources made accessible by the host laboratory in order that the researcher can perform the analysis mission.
Length of Award: 12 Months
How one can Apply: Purposes needs to be submitted through the next hyperlink: here.
1. Your CV with the listing of your publications in English (4 pages most)
2. Copy of your PhD diploma
3. CV of your analysis supervisor within the French host establishment for the visiting fellowship (2 pages most)
4. Letter of assist from the French host establishment
5. Letters of advice (most 3)
6. Copy of your Passport or Nationwide ID