Apply to Ahead. A digital studying program that enhances the careers of younger professionals in Africa
Utility Deadline: twenty eighth November 2022
Concerning the Award: Ahead is a digital studying program that enhances the careers of high-potential younger professionals by equipping them with a broad set of capabilities to assist them thrive. It focuses on crucial abilities wanted for fulfillment in the way forward for work, similar to digital necessities, structured-thinking abilities, and social and emotional intelligence.
Ahead’s three-level, digital studying program affords you entry to McKinsey’s cutting-edge content material and a neighborhood of friends. It equips you with sensible abilities and instruments to use all through your profession. Ahead is launching in Africa, with plans to develop to different areas quickly.
- Basis stage: Uncover crucial abilities wanted to thrive in the way forward for work with greater than ten hours of introductory digital content material.
- Superior stage Develop and apply your new abilities via a six-week immersive journey with superior digital content material, bespoke digital workshops, and peer studying.
- Community stage: Be a part of a vibrant neighborhood of friends and get entry to content material to assist refresh your abilities in your studying journey—and even uncover how one can grow to be a Ahead coach too.
Ahead is a coaching program. Participation in this system doesn’t represent collaboration or employment with McKinsey.
Eligibility: To be accepted into Ahead, you have to meet the next standards:
- be a college graduate
- have not more than 5 years of formal work expertise (not together with internships)
- be at present employed in a non-public small or medium-size enterprise (that means fewer than 250 workers around the globe), not for revenue, or nongovernmental group or be self-employed (for instance, as a enterprise proprietor or freelancer)
- have command of the English language, which this system will use
Please observe that the solutions you undergo the eligibility questions within the software shall be verified.
Eligible International locations: African international locations
To be Taken at (Nation): On-line
Variety of Awards: Not specified
Worth of Award: Ahead can train you to navigate the longer term office and equip you with the crucial abilities you want to succeed–similar to drawback fixing, digital and analytical abilities, and social and emotional intelligence.
As a younger skilled embarking in your profession at a time of unprecedented change within the nature of labor, Ahead will set you up for fulfillment by offering the next:
- sensible content material and abilities that you could apply instantly on the job, together with: digital and analytical capabilities to work and assume in new methods; inventive approaches to handle advanced enterprise challenges and talk successfully; and resilience and adaptableness to work efficiently independently and in groups
- a studying journey based mostly on McKinsey’s cutting-edge content material and delivered by knowledgeable facilitators
- a neighborhood of friends throughout borders to be taught from and share experiences with as you construct lasting relationships
Members who full all the necessities of the Basis and Superior ranges will obtain a certificates of completion from McKinsey.
There may be NO enrollment price for eligible contributors.
Period of Award:
If you happen to full each the inspiration and superior ranges, the journey is predicted to take 12 weeks (the Community stage stays ongoing).
- Basis stage: six weeks
- Superior stage: six weeks
- Community stage: ongoing
On common, contributors dedicate two to a few hours per week to finish all the necessities of the Basis and Superior ranges. Collaborating within the Superior stage will even require you to commit to 2 half-day workshops and fewer than 5 hours of group work.
The right way to Apply: Apply now
- You will need to undergo all software necessities within the Award Webpage (see Hyperlink beneath) earlier than making use of.
Visit Award Webpage for Details