For the Sciences Po Eiffel Scholarship, the French Ministry of International Affairs offers precedence to candidates from rising international locations and above all to those that are underrepresented in French universities and better training establishments: Asia, Latin America, Jap Europe and new members of the EU and the Center East.
Utility Deadline: thirtieth October 2022
To Be Taken At (Nation): France
In regards to the Award: Sciences Po solely presents purposes from candidates with profiles that match the priorities of the Eiffel scholarship. If you’re supplied a spot to review at Sciences Po, we are going to inform you whether or not your utility shall be proposed to Campus France (the organisation answerable for this scholarship).
Purposes acquired from college students presently finding out overseas are prioritised over these from college students already residing in France.
College students can’t apply immediately for the Sciences Po Eiffel Scholarship. Purposes have to be made by way of the next training establishment. If you’re finding out in two larger training establishments, you possibly can solely submit a single utility. To use, you need to have already been accepted to a program at Sciences Po. On your utility to achieve success, you need to respect our deadlines.
The Eiffel scholarship program, launched in January 1999 by the French Ministry of International and European Affairs, is geared toward overseas college students whose excellent potential has been recognised by French establishments of upper training who want to sponsor these college students for the remainder of their research.
The programme is primarily designed to supply an training in France to future decision-makers in each the non-public sector and within the nationwide administrations of rising international locations.
Kind: Masters, Undergraduate
Eligibility: Candidates have to be beneath 30 years previous.
Sciences Po candidates
- Candidates for our graduate programmes
- Candidates for the twin diploma in Journalism / Columbia (BAMA) (who’re already first-year college students at Columbia’s college Faculty of Journalism)
Sciences Po college students
- Third-year Sciences Po college students
- Second-year undergraduate college students in one in every of our partnership programmes at Poitiers campus
- First-year graduate pupil at Science Po
- College students admitted final yr of their first yr as a graduate pupil who requested a deferral
- College students admitted final yr who’ve acquired a conditional provide of admission in the event that they submit an English check earlier than the scholarship utility deadline.
- PhD college students who’re co-supervised or presenting a joint thesis with a companion college
- College students admitted to the next twin diploma programme (different Sciences Po twin diploma programme usually are not eligible for this scholarship):
- Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia College (candidates for this programme are eligible)
- Sciences et Politiques de l’Environnement Sciences Po/Université Pierre et Marie Curie (solely first yr college students are eligible)
- Quantitative Economics Sciences Po/Panthéon Sorbonne Paris I (solely first-year college students are eligible)
- The Eiffel laureates who graduated in June 2022 and want to submit an Eiffel utility for the PhD.
Not eligible to the Sciences Po Eiffel Scholarship
- College students who already acquired a grant or scholarship from the French authorities
- College students who’ve beforehand utilized for an Eiffel scholarship and have been unsuccessful, even when they modify their discipline of research.
- Candidates for the 1year Grasp’s programmes
- Candidates for the Joint Grasp in Journalism and Worldwide Affairs (Besides candidates of their first yr)
- College students admitted to a Sciences Po twin diploma programme (apart from the three twin levels talked about above)
Variety of Awards: Not specified
Worth of Award: Month-to-month grant. The Eiffel Scholarship doesn’t cowl tuition charges. College students supplied a spot to review at Sciences Po who receives the scholarship are answerable for paying the annual tuition charges.
Tips on how to Apply for Sciences Po Eiffel Scholarship:
- College students can’t apply immediately for the Eiffel Scholarship. Purposes have to be made by way of the next training establishment. If you’re finding out in two larger training establishments, you possibly can solely submit a single utility.
- First-time candidates who want to be introduced for the Eiffel scholarship by Sciences Po should point out so within the “Monetary Data” part of their Sciences Po utility kind and supply the required paperwork. Please notice that your scholarship request shall be thought of solely in case of admission.
- College students already admitted at Sciences Po, college students admitted final yr who’ve acquired a conditional provide of admission or college students admitted final yr of their first graduate yr who requested a deferral must ship their Eiffel Scholarship utility by electronic mail to the Admissions workplace by attaching the required paperwork : Admissions contact kind
- Sciences Po will choose the purposes it needs to current to Campus France. Please notice that making use of for the Eiffel grant doesn’t assure the presentation of your utility to Campus France.
All candidates should connect the next paperwork to their scholarship utility :
- CV, together with data on the applicant’s stage (distinction/honours, rating or place within the promotion, variety of college students within the promotion, diploma with data on specialisation, date of the diploma, last grades)
- skilled venture, one or two pages. The applicant should clarify the explanations for finding out in France versus their residence nation, their curiosity for the chosen programme and the way this can assist them obtain their profession objectives and aims.
- tutorial transcripts the entire years of upper training (together with durations spent overseas on change programmes)
- Language check certificates (french and/or english) if crucial
Visit the Program Webpage for Details