UNESCO-India-Africa Hackathon 2022. Apply under.
When is Software Deadline?
What’s the Award?
The UNESCO INDIA – AFRICA Hackathon is an annual 36 hours occasion that brings collectively college students, educators, academics, and the analysis neighborhood of India and its African companions to sort out the frequent challenges confronted by their nations and serves as a facilitator for cultural amalgamation.
The UNESCO INDIA – AFRICA Hackathon gives an appropriate platform permitting younger innovators to come back collectively and discover options for social, environmental and technical issues confronted by the collaborating nations. It serves as the inspiration for creating potential start-ups with the potential to remodel the world. It permits the collaborating college students to unleash their creativity and discover new applied sciences to unravel real-world issues underneath the steerage of specialists – thus, spearheading enterprise innovation within the trendy world.
Collaboration of the coed groups working collectively to unravel shared issues opens the doorways to cultural assimilation by introducing college students and their mentors to strategies, values and manners totally different from their very own.
The Hackathon additionally serves as an emblem of the shut relation cherished by India and its African counterparts and embodies the spirit of collaboration – bringing them collectively to unravel issues for the betterment of humankind.
Which Fields is/are Eligible?
- Schooling: Utilizing the facility of digital revolution to enhance entry to high quality schooling – permitting India and the African Nations to attain the aim of ‘Literacy for all’.
- Power: Offering a platform to revolutionary concepts to ease adoption and software of Sustainable Growth Targets to remodel our world.
- Ingesting Water and Sanitation: Enhance water high quality by decreasing air pollution, eliminating, dumping and minimizing launch of hazardous chemical and supplies.
- Agriculture: Guarantee sustainable meals manufacturing programs and implement resilient agricultural practices that improve productiveness and manufacturing.
- Well being and Hygiene: Obtain entry to satisfactory and equitable sanitation and hygiene resulting in Good Well being and well-being for all
Republic of Kenya
What Type of Award is This?
Who is Eligible?
The UNESCO INDIA – AFRICA Hackathon is an annual 36 hours event that brings together students, educators, teachers, and the research community of India and its African partners to tackle the common challenges faced by their countries and serves as a facilitator for cultural amalgamation.
What is the Benefit of Award?
UIA Hackathon starts at 8.00 AM on 23rd November 2022 and finishes as 8.00 PM on 24th November 2022
How to Apply: