The UNU-EHS – College of Bonn and the United Nations College Institute for Surroundings and Human Safety are delighted to announce that because of help from the German Tutorial Change Service (DAAD) they are going to be providing a quantity totally funded scholarships to college students from creating international locations for the Joint of Science (M.Sc.) programme “Geography of Environmental Dangers and Human Safety.”
Software Deadline: fifteenth December 2022, at 23:59 CET (Central European Time)
Supplied yearly? Sure
Eligible Nations: Growing international locations
To be taken at (nation): Germany
About UNU-EHS Award: From 2017 onwards, the Joint Grasp’s Programme is a part of a particular group of worldwide postgraduate programmes that advantages from the EPOS funding scheme provided by the German Tutorial Change Service (DAAD).
The joint M.Sc. programme offers postgraduate college students with detailed data, vital understanding, methods and the instruments required to take an interdisciplinary strategy in the direction of environmental dangers and human safety. It’s the third research programme in Bonn to be admitted to the DAAD funding scheme, along with the ZEF Doctoral Research programme and the ARTS research programme provided by the School of Agriculture, College of Bonn.
This Grasp’s programme is the output of the fruitful collaboration between the College of Bonn Division of Geography and the United Nations College. It’s a substantial contribution to the internationalization of the College of Bonn and is supported by the German company, DAAD.
Eligibility: Eligible candidates ought to fulfill the next necessities along with the overall eligibility standards for the Grasp’s programme:
- Being a candidate from a “Growing Nation” (in accordance with the classification of the DAAD)
- Having at the least two years of sensible work expertise (e.g. with an NGO, GO, or the personal sector) in a subject associated to the research programme
- Having graduated with the Bachelor now not than 5 years in the past
- Having accomplished no different Grasp in an identical subject of research
- Aiming at a profession as a practitioner in a subject associated to the programme of research
Variety of Awardees: Not specified (8 in earlier yr)
Worth of UNU-EHS Scholarship: Profitable candidates will likely be funded to cowl all bills immediately associated to the research programme in addition to their price of residing in Bonn.
Period of UNU-EHS Scholarship: 24 months
How one can Apply for UNU-EHS Scholarship:
- College students wishing to be thought-about for these scholarships want to use for the programme as properly by filling the functions types for the DAAD; acceptance to the previous doesn’t assure acceptance to the latter.
- The choice course of for the EPOS funding amongst shortlisted candidates will occur between February and April every year.
- Candidates that don’t fulfill the EPOS necessities however want to profit from monetary help throughout their research are invited to use individually and early to different out there funding programmes in Germany.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for Details