Our Terms and conditions
Welcome to LiqiTraining!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of LiqiTraining’s Website, located at https://liqitraining.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use LiqiTraining if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
These Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements are governed by the following terminology: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person who logs on to this website and agrees to the Company’s terms and conditions. Our Company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us.” Both the Client and ourselves are referred to as “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us.” All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment that is required to begin the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law. Any use of the above language, as well as other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, is assumed to mean the same thing.
Unless otherwise specified, all material on LiqiTraining is the intellectual property of LiqiTraining and/or its licensors. All rights to intellectual property are reserved. You may download this for your own personal use from LiqiTraining, subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You are not permitted to:
- Republish LiqiTraining content.
- Sell, rent, or sublicense our material
- Reproduce, replicate, or copy LiqiTraining content.
- LiqiTraining content can’t be redistributed.
- The term of this agreement begins on the date hereof.
Parts of this website allow users to post and exchange thoughts and information in designated places. Prior to their appearance on the Internet, LiqiTraining does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments. The thoughts and opinions expressed in the comments do not reflect those of LiqiTraining, its agents, or affiliates. The views and opinions expressed in comments reflect the views and opinions of the individual who posted them. LiqiTraining shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liabilities, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of the use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website, to the extent permitted by relevant laws.
LiqiTraining maintains the right to review all Comments and to remove any that are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have all necessary permissions and consents to post the Comments on our website, and you are authorized to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe on any third-party intellectual property rights, such as copyright, patents, or trademarks.
- There is no defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material in the Comments that is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, custom, or current commercial or illegal conduct.
- You hereby grant LiqiTraining a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations are welcome to link to our home page, publications, or other Website content as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or its products and/or services; and (c) is appropriate for the linking party’s site.
Other link requests from the following categories of organizations may be considered and approved:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect poorly on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the hyperlink’s visibility compensates for the absence of LiqiTraining; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
If you are one of the organizations named in paragraph 2 above and would like to link to our website, please contact LiqiTraining by e-mail. Include your name, your organization’s name, contact information, and the URL of your site, as well as a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to connect. Allow two to three weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of LiqiTraining’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
You may not create frames around our Webpages that modify the visual presentation or look of our Website without prior approval and written consent.
We will not be held liable for any content appearing on your website. You promise to defend and protect us against any and all claims that arise from your Website. There should be no link(s) on any Website that could be construed as defamatory, obscene, or illegal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or supports the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We have the right to ask you to remove all links to our Website, or any specific link to our Website. You agree to remove all connections to our website immediately upon our request. We have the right to change these terms and conditions, as well as the linking policy, at any moment. You agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions if you continue to link to our Website.
Removal of links from our website
You are welcome to contact and alert us at any time if you notice any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason. Requests to remove links will be considered, but we are not bound to do so or to react to you personally.
We make no guarantees that the information on this website is correct, comprehensive, or accurate, and we make no guarantees that the website will stay available or that the material on the website will be kept up to date.
We disclaim any claims, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law. Nothing in this disclaimer is intended to:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The restrictions and prohibitions of responsibility set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) apply to all obligations arising under the disclaimer, including contract, tort, and statutory duty breaches.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the website and the information and services on the website are offered free of charge.